Monday, March 31, 2014

FINALLY!!!

My TCS NYC Marathon Acceptance email
After three failed attempts since 2007, The New York Road Runners have finally let me run!  Now comes the fun part!  Getting from 4 to 26.2 in seven months!

Neither Nick nor Kara made it in with me.  This being Kara's first attempt and I believe Nick's third.

4th time's a charm Nick! 
We'll do it next year!
Well, its been a long time coming and I now need to get to that place once again.  Where I feel incomplete if I haven't run at least twenty miles in a week.  As of now I'm running 4.

Finally!!!  This blog will live up to its name :)


1 comment:

Danny said...

Good luck Ralph!

I've fallen off the wagon a bit, but started back out now that the weather is a little better.

Seven months is a lot of time to train. Try to take it slow in the beginning so you don't get hurt...

Really happy for you. Enjoy!!