Monday, March 12, 2007

Bad Week

Last week was very disappointing. I didn't get much running in due to my back. I only ran five miles on Thursday (1.5mi in the morning and 3.5mi at night) and three and a half miles Sunday morning. It was a huge drop in mileage from the week before.

I missed the online registration for Sunday's race and figured that it just wasn't meant to be. I didn't have much training for the race anyway. I decided I would be better off just getting rest than to try to force the issue.

This week will be much better, I'm sure of it. I plan on running with Nick tomorrow, probably four miles. The weather is going to get into the seventies, I hear. And I'm focused on doing the 8K this Saturday in Central Park. That will be a fun day. I'll run the race, go straight to class, and then spend the rest of the day drinking green beer! Sunday will have to be a day of rest. This week will definitely be a good week!

No comments: