Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ralphie's a Road Runner


I have finally joined the prestigous, world famous New York Road Runners. I first wanted to join decades ago, when I found out that my track coach in highschool belonged to the organization. But since then, I stopped taking running seriously. Well, that has obviously changed and I am going to need all the help I can get.

I am looking forward to getting the most I can out of my membership and am excited about the prospects of racing competitively as a Road Runner. Their Online Interactive Trainer seems like a great resource and I hope it helps me yield results. The truth is that just being part of the crew makes me feel as if I've taken another step closer to the finish line.

Now I just have to get running.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Have you signed up for any races? I'll be doing Coogans and The Colon Cancer Challenge, both in March. (The price for Coogans goes up in 12 minutes, if you're up reading this.)